ELEVATE Summer Program
This is a FREE camp for teens ages 13 - 15.
WHAT IS ELEVATE?
ELEVATE is a two-week program consisting of six sessions. Designed for
at-risk teens, the goal of the camp is to ELEVATE self-confidence, promote
healthy eating and encourage a physically active lifestyle. The camp will
combine physical fitness sessions, nutrition education, and counseling.
This program will be led by certified physical fitness experts, registered dietitians and licensed clinical social workers.
YOUR CHILD MAY HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM IF HE OR SHE:
- Avoids trying new things
- Feels unloved and unwanted
- Feels emotionally indifferent
- Is easily influenced
- Blames others for their own shortcomings
- Is unable to tolerate a normal level of frustration
- Puts down his own talents and abilities
July 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26
from 1 to 3 p.m.
Snacks will be provided.
Please contact Cathy Francisco for questions at 661.200.2306
Deadline to apply is July 5th