ELEVATE Summer Program
This is a FREE camp for teens ages 13 - 15.
WHAT IS ELEVATE?
ELEVATE is a two-week program consisting of six sessions. Designed for at-risk teens, the goal of the camp is to ELEVATE self-confidence, promote healthy eating and encourage a physically active lifestyle. The camp will combine physical fitness sessions, nutrition education, and counseling.
This program will be led by certified physical fitness experts, registered dietitians and licensed clinical social workers.
YOUR CHILD MAY HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM IF HE OR SHE:
- Avoids trying new thing
- Feels unloved and unwanted
- Blames others for their own shortcomings
- Feels emotionally indifferent
- Is unable to tolerate a normal level of frustration
- Puts down his own talents and abilities
- Is easily influenced
July 16- July 27th
M/W/F from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Snacks will be provided.
There are 16 slots available. Apply today!